One Day Trip at Ko Samae San, Chon buri 4 March 2016
Hello there , last Saturday I went to Ko Samae San at Sattahip ,Chonburi.
Koh Samae San is the lovely island close to Sattahip district also nearby Pattaya.
I would love to tell you How can to get there and some rules about the island.
1. Fee for Ko Samae San for thai people 300 baht but for foreigner 600 baht (Farang)
2. For the foreigner : If you don’t have thai people come with you , you cannot take a ferry to Koh Samae San.
So foreigner do not permission to go alone without Thai friend or local guide
3. There are 2 beaches and every times you have to take life jacket when you want to swimming or snorkeling.
4. 15-20 minutes to go the island.
5. The island owned by Royal Thai Navy.
6. The island rather strict with the tourist around 1000 tourists is the maximum tourist per Day.
7. They start to give your number for go to the island 6 am.
8. To the island from pier 9.00 10.00 11.00 and back from the island 13.00 14.00 15.00 16.00 (16.00 depends on how many tourists each day.)
9. At the island 50 baht for snorkeling/island. You have to register before and they will call your name for give you snorkel.
10. There are many facilities such as food , toilet, bathroom, beach chairs , beach volleyball and Kayaking.
How can to get there??
Take minivan from Victory Monument Bangkok-Sattahip 155 baht for one way. The first minivan start 4.00-4.30 am from Victory Monument. When you are arrive you will see blue car to go Samae San 20-30 baht for one way. This car will park you at Royal Thai Navy(Ferry). In the same way when you back from the island you will see this car waiting tourists at the ferry too.
Let’s pack your bag and start to exploring.
For all foreigner, do not forget to invite your thai friend to visit there together ^______^
Watch a video at facebook/wandering-followmydream